Places I want to visit
Chicago (have been once, but it was brief)
Australia and New Zealand
Bath & Body Works fragrances currently in my rotation
White Tea & Ginger
Green Clover & Aloe
Gardenia Lily (discontinued – I have about ¼ of a body spray left and am hoarding it)
Local restaurants I still haven’t been to (but want to go)
Papa Murphy’s (yes, I know you take the pizza home instead of eating it there)
Brother Juniper’s for breakfast (I think I went once, but it was a long time ago)
My favorite books of the Bible
I & 2 Samuel
Some classes I want to take rather than “go back to school”
Current unsolved mysteries
– My cats are suddenly refusing several varieties of cat food that they’ve eaten happily for years.
– The old planter on my back patio now floods with water every time it rains (I’m on my third geranium this year because the others drowned).
– My cell phone stops working every time I go to the Bartlett Boulevard Kroger.
– When I open a new document in Word, it has no top or bottom margins until I add a header and footer. The margins are pre-set to 1″ all around.
– Where does one buy boysenberries? Did IHOP just make them up?
About Brenda W.Christian. Memphian. Reader. Writer. True blue Tiger fan. Lover of shoes, the ocean, adventure, and McAlister's iced tea. View all posts by Brenda W. →
Posted in Uncategorized