You guys, I hate to break my new routine of deeper posts on Thursdays (Soapbox Thursdays, if you will), but there’s no way I can concentrate with my Tigers playing in the NCAA tournament this afternoon. My nerves are already shot. On top of that, I have a to-do list full of high priority items, including:
– Getting ready for a dinner party this weekend
– Selecting new laminate flooring and tile for my house!
– Choosing and purchasing a new TV, because mine chose the first day of March Madness to give up the ghost
– Preparing a new blog design
– Submitting an article to one of my favorite websites
– Participating in Holy Week activities starting on Sunday
I’ll be sharing more about most of these things later. GO TIGERS GO!
About Brenda W.Christian. Memphian. Reader. Writer. True blue Tiger fan. Lover of shoes, the ocean, adventure, and McAlister's iced tea. View all posts by Brenda W. →
Posted in tigers