Summer Second-Half Bucket List
I can’t believe this summer is more than halfway over, and there are still so many things I want to do. Even as I try to convince myself all fun, spontaneity, and possibility will not end with the summer, I want to be sure I’m making the most of it. So here’s my Summer Second-Half Bucket List:
- See at least one movie at the Orpheum (The Princess Bride and the Grease sing-along are both coming up!)
- Make a Jerry’s run
- Watch the Perseid meteor shower. I always intend to do this and never do.
- See Begin Again (I’ve heard great things) and Boyhood
- One more Peabody rooftop party
- At least one more Levitt Shell show
- Ride my bike more often (I haven’t hit the Greenline in months)
- Plan and execute an awesome triple birthday party for myself and two friends (details still pending)
- Run the Elvis 5K on my birthday
- Go to the Weezer show at Snowden Grove. They’ve been one of my favorite bands since college and I’ve never seen them live.
- OCEAN TIME.
I would prefer to enjoy these things in good, fun company, but this is my commitment to myself to go alone if I have to. Do you have any incomplete summer bucket list items?
About Brenda W.Christian. Memphian. Reader. Writer. True blue Tiger fan. Lover of shoes, the ocean, adventure, and McAlister's iced tea. View all posts by Brenda W. →
Posted in memphis, summer